Friday, January 11, 2013

[ SHARE SHARE ]

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WBT ..

HAHHA.. jawab salam yaa yaa.. 

Wanna share something.. 
A simple quote... maksud mendalam..  ^_^ 



I asked ... But ALLAH SWT gave me ...

I asked for STRENGTH
Allah SWT gave me DIFFICULTIES to make me strong ..

I asked for WISDOM
Allah SWT gave me PROBLEMS to solved..

I asked for PROSPERITY
Allah SWT gave me BRAIN and BRAWN to work it out ..

I asked for COURAGE
Allah SWT gave me DANGER to overcome ..

I asked for LOVE
Allah SWT gave me TROUBLED PEOPLE to be help..

I asked for FAVOURS
Allah SWT gave me OPPORTUNITIES

I received NOTHING I wanted!!
But I received EVERYTHING I needed ...

Alhamdulillah hi rabbil alamin ~



p/s : "So blessed be ALLAH , the best of Creator! " _ (al-Qur'an - Surah 23 : Verse 14)





No comments:

Post a Comment